Start your Solstice Quilt Today:
I'm excited to re-introduce the Solstice Quilt! Equilateral Triangles from Modern Triangle Quilts are arranged in a compelling symmetry of color and shape to create a stunning and enrapturing quilt. You get access to everything at once. Hooray for immediate gratification!
As shown the Solstice Quilt measures 68'' x 68''. Because the center medallion design never changes, there are 8 size options from baby to king!
- Exclusive Bryan House Quilts Pattern - You'll enjoy exclusive access to a Bryan House Quilts pattern. They're real and they're spectacular!
- PDF printable pattern - For each month, you'll see a new PDF printable with instructions. Download, print, and enjoy!
- Complete Video Instruction - You'll have access to complete video instruction for each month's blocks.
- Color Planner Worksheets - Follow my meticulously planned colorways or create your own color scheme using my Color Planner Worksheets.
- Optional kits will be available for your convenience.
- Connect with others! Post in the Triangle Chatter Community Facebook Group to show off your progress, connect, get and give additional help and encouragement.
- Welcome Notes and Information will be available on the "Welcome" section as soon as you register.
- Materials List
- Introduction and Color Planner
- Solstice Patterns and Videos for Parts 1 - 9
- Bonus Finishing Tips and Tricks
- Sizes: Instructions include 8 sizes from wall hanging up to King.
- Colorways: Choose from 1 of 4 colorways - the main color way, Princess, Sunset, or Echinacea. Or choose your own colors.
- Techniques used include foundation piecing (I will teach Freezer Paper Piecing), piecing, and piecing a half square triangle quilt top.
One time payment of $97. Does not include access to the Make Modern Triangles Club. You'll have access to the BOM for 12 calendar months from the time of purchase.